Saturday, February 24, 2018

Collegiate Coordinator


Phillip Stockton, Collegiate Coordinator

Joy
Hans Bridger Heruth, Composer
Sara Teasdale, Text
SBMP1392
This uses double piano and SSAATB voicing. It is a lovely text that is set beautifully by a young composer in Heruth.

Album
In July 2018 Delphian Records will release In Sorrow’s Footsteps by the Marian Consort. I have heard samples of this recording and they are beautifully sung by a technically superior choir. I highly recommend this record label.

Conductor As Leader by Ramona Wis
I am always looking for leadership texts to incorporate into my choral conducting course. This year we are following Wis’s book and I look forward to seeing the growth of students as they learn about being conductor leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment